Frequently Asked Question
For more detailed information, please, click on the following link.
On this page you will find information on admission requirements.
Tuition fee aprx. 4000 USD per year.
Tuition fee instalments are set annually:
To discuss alternative payments dates, please, contact
+7 (3822) 901-101 ex. 1693
+7 (3822) 901-101 ex. 1619
If you are sponsored by a third party such as an embassy, government, employer or your relative, you must provide evidence of their sponsorship by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Form (filled out in Russian)
- 6 photos 3*4
- Legalized Certificate of Secondary Education*
- Medical Certificate of Health Status
Please, check out the Application Deadline for 2018-19 Academic Year:
- 19 June – 15 September – submit your application and all required documents;
- 19 June – 11 July – submit your application and all required documents;
- 3 and 8 August – published admission results
University dormitories (about 5000 RUB for 6 months)
The average apartment rent in Tomsk (as of August 2016) is aprx. US $250-450 per month
If you have any questions, please contact the institute for International Research and Education at email@example.com
Tel.: +7 (3822) 52-61-19
SibMed Student Accommodation Service can help you find accommodation that meets your requirements, with information available for off-campus options.
Tomsk is a less expensive city compared to others in Russia. Students require around $200-400 per month to cover the costs of living in Tomsk.